Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Construction Water Meter Application

  1. Please fill out and submit the following form to request a construction water meter.

    The applicant is responsible for the loss of or damage to the water meter and associated equipment. Additionally, the applicant is responsible for any damage to Menlo Park Municipal Water infrastructure that may arise due to the misuse of equipment.

    Contact Minol at 844-463-6567 to remit deposit and to answer any other billing questions.

  2. Please select:*
  3. Water meter*
  4. This section is office use only:

    Employee name
    Meter number
    Total deposit
    Start date
    Start read
    Return date
    Final read

    __ MPPW contractor __ Private contractor
    __ Place meter __ Keep deposit __ Return deposit
  5. Leave This Blank: