The U.S. Small Business Administration
(SBA) (https://www.sba.gov/) announced the launch of Ascent, a free digital e-learning platform designed to help women entrepreneurs grow and expand their businesses. Ascent offers tips on preparing and recovering from disasters, strategic marketing, and business and financial strategy development.
Did you know, women own or co-own 45% of all businesses in the United States. These businesses represent all types of industries. The majority of these are small, with great potential for growth in both revenues and job creation. Within Ascent, you can learn a multitude of topics that will help you with your business.
- Apply growth practices to your business
- From experts about how women grow their businesses
- Gain a snapshot view of growth concepts through infographics
- To be inspired by stories from real-world entrepreneurs
- To use questions to stimulate thinking for you, your advisers or team
- Understand key topics to support your business growth
- Benchmark your current practices through self-focused inventories
Ascent is a joint initiative among the White House, the SBA, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Women’s Bureau, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Designed to support women entrepreneurs looking to remain resilient in their operations. Learn Ascent
and gain knowledge to help your business grow.