The 25th Annual Bike to Work Day is coming Thursday, May 9, 2019. Join in on the fun as the entire Bay Area bikes to work together as part of National Bike Month in May. Biking is a great way to avoid traffic congestion, get exercise, save money and just plain have fun! Although these events are only during May, do consider biking during the rest of the year as another commute option to supplement or replace some driving trips.
In order to help fuel your journeys that morning, stop by any of the participating energizer stations
throughout the Bay Area. These stations are generously sponsored by local cities and businesses and have tote bags, water, snacks and other fun goodies!
Stop by one of these local Menlo Park energizer stations
City of Menlo Park
- Menlo Park Caltrain (northbound and southbound platforms)
- Willow Place Bike Bridge
- 100 San Mateo Drive (at Mike Harding Bike Bridge)
- Ringwood Avenue Bike Bridge (at Pierce Road)
- O’Brien Drive and Willow Road
- Facebook campus entrance at Willow Road and Bayfront Expressway
Stanford Children’s Hospital
- 4100 Bohannon Drive (by Community Classroom)
- Middlefield Road and Linfield Drive (by 321 Middlefield Road)
Stanford SLAC Recreation
- Sandhill Road and Saga Way
San Mateo County Office of Sustainability
- Alameda de las Pulgas and Gordon Avenue
On your way home, be sure to join the Bike Away from Work Bash at Cyclismo Café in Redwood City. This fun social event will be 5:30–7 p.m., Thursday, May 9, 2019.
For more information, please visit the Bay Area Bike to Work Day