Service UpdateAs of June 2018, the M2-Belle Haven and M3-Marsh Road shuttles are still currently experiencing inconsistent service. We apologize for any inconvenience. Due to circumstances beyond our control, these routes are experiencing service disruptions. Staff is working with the service provider, MV Transportation, to ensure any negative service impacts are minimized and the issue is addressed as quickly as possible.
Please note the following temporary service disruptions. We thank you in advance for your patience as we work to bring the system back to its fully scheduled service.
M3-Marsh Road Route:
• 2nd bus has been cancelled
• Morning service only available on Runs 1, 3, 5, 7
• Afternoon service only available on Runs 2, 4, 6
• These runs best preserve connections with Caltrain for passengers to/from San Francisco and San Jose
• View the schedule for more details
For more information and schedules, please visit the City of Menlo Park’s website or call 650-330-6770. You may also reach our shuttle provider, MV Transportation, at 650-692-1003.